Saturday 20 November 2010

The Inspiration of Gardens

In my opinion beautiful Gardens are truly inspiring, but they are not usually at their best at this time of year. This is where good pictures of gardens can be really helpful and I've just come across a website which has a section on the 13 most amazing gardens in the world. Here is the link - http://www.thegrowspot.com/index.php?pageid=amazing-gardens - please check it out because I think you'll love the images.

I know I'll never be able to achieve anything as fantastic as these in my own garden, but at least the pictures do give you ideas. These can then be mulled over during the cold winter months (inside in the warm!) and when spring comes there should be plenty of inspiration to get the garden in shape again.

No comments:

Post a Comment